Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cupcake Party


I love Cupcakes. I just love sinking my teeth in to a most spongy cake toped with creamy sweet frosting, sprinkles and a cherry on top. Don’t You! I have used images of cupcakes that are nicely placed on a pink, blue, peach and purple back ground. The cupcakes are toped with a cherry, flower, hearts and straws.

              006
                            
              012

These 1” circle or 0.75” x 0.83 faux tiles are an ideal embellishment to add to your layout, mini album, cards, or any other paper craft to add a touch of sweetness to your project. You can even place them in party favors as a part of the filler.

2 comments:

  1. Those are really nice. I see you love cupcakes. I just don't get it....what are the tiles themselves made out of? They are nice and shiny whatever they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are resin faux tile embellishments, made from acid free supplies.

    ReplyDelete